Employer Bus Pass Program
Is your business looking for a great way to "go green" while adding an employee benefit to attract quality people to your organization? Cherriots offers deeply discounted rates for businesses purchasing monthly bus passes for all of their employees. It's an affordable way to help your employees get to work, reduce traffic congestion, and help the environment. For a free consultation to see if this program might be right for your business, email us at email@example.com or call 503-361-7506.
- This program enhances any benefits package, easily and inexpensively.
- An employer only needs 10 or more employees to be eligible for the program.
- It saves money by reducing the number of parking lot spaces needed.
- It reduces absenteeism and tardiness due to car problems and traffic delays.
- Providing transit passes to employees may result in tax advantages.
- Pricing levels are set at $5.60 per person, per month for state, federal, and non-profit organizations, and $4.80 per person per month for private, for-profit businesses.
- Customers have more available parking when employees commute using Cherriots.
- It offers employees a benefit they can use outside of work.
- The transit services that are included are Cherriots Local and Cherriots Regional.
- Employees save money when they leave their cars at home and commute with Cherriots.
- Employees who commute with Cherriots may qualify for lower car insurance rates.
- Employees will feel appreciated when they receive a tax-free benefit that’s easy to use and increases their overall benefit plan.
- Employees who commute with Cherriots avoid the hassles and stress of driving.
- Commuting with Cherriots is a great way for employees to improve their quality of life and feel good about their company’s support for a cleaner and healthier environment.