Is your business or organization looking for a great way to "go green" while adding a benefit to attract quality people? The Cherriots Group Pass program allows organizations to purchase bus passes for 100% of their employees, residents, or students at a deeply discounted rate. The program helps promote sustainable transit, alleviate parking issues and traffic congestion, and is great perk for organizations to offer.
For a free consultation to see if this program might be right for your business or organization, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-588-2877.
- This program enhances any benefits package, easily and inexpensively.
- An employer or organization only needs 10 or more group members to be eligible for the program.
- It saves money by reducing the number of parking lot spaces needed.
- It reduces absenteeism and tardiness due to car problems and traffic delays.
- Providing transit passes to employees may result in tax advantages.
- Pricing levels are set at $5.60 per person, per month for state, federal, and non-profit organizations, and $4.80 per person per month for private, for-profit businesses.
- Customers have more available parking when employees commute using Cherriots.
- It offers employees a benefit they can use outside of work.
- Both Cherriots Local and Cherriots Regional services are available.
- Employees and group members save money when they leave their cars at home and commute with Cherriots.
- Employees and group members who commute with Cherriots may qualify for lower car insurance rates.
- Employees will feel appreciated when they receive a tax-free benefit that’s easy to use and increases their overall benefit plan.
- Employees and group members who commute with Cherriots avoid the hassles and stress of driving.
- Commuting with Cherriots is a great way for employees to improve their quality of life and feel good about their company’s support for a cleaner and healthier environment.